Jan 18, 2016

White Nose Strip: White and Blackhead Remover

Gel Mat Na Hut Mun Nose Strips
I am a 100% full mom but I still get the luxury of working from home for an Australian company. In addition to this, I am now 100% dedicated updating my Youtube Channel and now my blog. With everything in my plate right now, I don't have much time to pamper myself.  I've never tried to have a facial treatment, not just because I don't have the time but also I think its very expensive. I then stumble upon an Instagram account and saw this nose strip and it shows some promising results. Not to mention is suppppppeeerrrr cheap. However, I was reluctant to try products like this specially made from other countries that do not have English translation on their claims. I've tried so many nose strip products that are locally available in Watsons and Department stores but none of theme seems to be working for me so I decided to research about this product and saw a lot of
filipina who tried this product and it worked wonders for them so I decided to buy one and see it for myself.

I got mine from an online reseller near my place for Php150. I was just being practical since I don't think its right to pay Php50 shipping for a small product like this so I decided to look for reseller within my place and schedule a pick-up instead.

The transaction was smooth, I message the reseller and got the product the next day. It was placed in a small size ziplock plastic.It contains the cream, some white sheet  of papers and a small paper with the instructions on how to use it,

When I got home, I immediately open the product to test. 
The container is plastic and it has 22 grams of cream in it. It has a screw type lid and a secure cork type to help seal the cream in. Apparently, it doesn't have any applicator.

I checked the white sheets of paper included and I am positive that these are not just ordinary papers.
I can't tell the exact number of sheets but I am guessing its around 50-80 piece. They are really thin white noticeable lines so I know for sure its not the ordinary coupon bond.

Although I have a pretty good idea how to use this, I still looked at the instructions to make sure I will use the product correctly. I am glad the reseller where I got this included an instruction. Some reviews I've watch and read claims that they don't have the instructions.

Now lets have a quick view on what I want to remove in my nose and chin. Due to all my makeup reviews and of course the regular dirt I get by just cleaning the house, my nose and chin area were pretty much clogged.
I also have really big pores and in my nose and cheek area as you guys can see.
My chin area however looks cleaner than my nose but believe me, the camera is not giving justice in how much whiteheads I have in there.

Since the product don't have an applicator, I used a Q-tip to get some product from the container and apply it in the areas I want to clean. the product looked and smelled like glue (like Elmers glue) 
The consistency is very liquidy.

When you a apply the product at the surface of your skin, make sure to use a very THIN layer. In that way, you will not have a hard time pealing it off, thus it dries faster.

Once you latter this in the areas you wish to clean, place the white sheet of papers on top of the cream. Gently press the paper against the cream to hold it in place and wait for 15 minutes to dry.

After 15 minutes you will feel that the cream is completely dry and the paper is a bit hard. You can now gently peel the paper off the skin. If you're just new to this, you will surely feel the pain so take it off slowly. If you can't bare the pain, damp the paper with water to help in the process of peeling off. I also suggest you use your other hands and press your fingers against the other way.

Once you completely remove the strip of papers, you will see how many white and blackheads it removed from your skin.. AAAAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGG!
This is the only nose strip product that got this much dirt out of my pores. The other products only get maximum of 10 white/backheads.

Vertict:
I definitely recommend this product to all.
Very effective. Affordable, results are amazing! I supper love this product.
Have you tried this yet? What do you guys think?