Jan 25, 2016

Product Review: LA Girl Endless Semi-perminent Autoliner

 LA GirlEndless Semi-perminent Autoliner

I've been loving liquid pens for my eyebrow but I run-out recently so I decided to grab a new pencil and go back to basics. I figure that I might just use a pencil instead, for makeup reviews and just use my liquid pens in special occasions or when I will be going out.
I loove my Pinkies Collection's eyebrow pencil in EB 03 and I still have like 1/4 of the product so I thought that it would be nice to try other brand and check what they can offer.

I passed by Essence counter and the saleslady swatch this pen at the back of my hand and I was amaze how true it to its claim to be semi-perminent. I tried to smudge it and it didn't moved at all. So I decided to grab this and see how it work on my eyebrows.

What this product claim?
Semi-permanent
Waterproof
Smudge-proof
Glides on smooth
Creamy
Once dry, color can withstand the "overnight" test!

I picked up the Light Brown shade since I am planning to use this as an eyebrow pen instead of an eyeliner. On the LA Girl website, this eyeliner have 20 shades (click here to view the list of shades) but at the LA Girl counter where I got this, they only have 2 (brown and black)
So I got mine for Php299.00 and as mentioned earlier, this pencil also claims to be semi-permanent.
This product contains 0.28 grams which is standard for eyeliners/pencils.
Pigmentation of this product is very amazing. A little goes a long way. It's very creamy and easy to blend too.
It has a slight red undertone but its not harsh specially once blended.
This is how it looks on my brows.

What I like about the product?
It is readily available in the market. If you're like me that prefers to see the physical product before deciding to buy, this products can easily be grabbed in any department stores that have LA Girl counters. The product is very creamy. It glides on smoothly in your skin and its very easy to blend.
I also like how pigmented this product is. In one swipe and blending it well, it can cover almost half if not all of your eyebrows. For normal and dry skin, this product will work really well and could be smudgeproof and longlasting.

What I don't like about the product?
For oilyskin (like me ^_^), its not as longlasting as it claims. Since its a wax formula (most of eyebrow pencils), it glides off once my skin starts to get oily.
It also transfers to tissues and blotting paper after a few hours of wearing it.

Want to see how I applied this on my eyebrows? Watch my review video about this product on my Youtube Channel.



Final Vertict:
I recommend this to all dry and normal skin type.
For oily skin, you will need to set this with an eyeshadow/eyebrow powder.