Jan 11, 2016

2016 First Haul

I've been neglecting my blog and one of my new years resolution is to bring back my blog together with my Youtube Channel. And I thought that it would be nice to put up a blog of all the things I bought before the year 2015 ended,


To kick off the new year, here are the makeup products you will soon be hearing from me since I plan to do a review on ALL of these products.


Batti Jelly Lip Tint Pack
I got this for free when I brought my mom to the newly open salon called BANGS by Tony and Jackey in SM Marikina. They have some promo going on so I decided to treat my mom for a hair make-over. I spend more than what my last BONGGA salon day for myself but seeing my mom happy and excited made me reallly happy too. Anyways going back to the product. I am excited to try this on and I will surely do a review on this soon.

Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadows
I got them on a sale price of  Php100 each. I love them so much that I used them every time I wear make up. They are matte which is perfect as transition color and for creating depth in my crease since I have hooded eyes.

Flat Egg Cosmetic Sponge from BYS
I was meaning to get the Egg shaped Cosmetic Sponge from BYS which I got before however, the lady from the counter said that it was already discontinued and BYS is now catering a different sponge. It's the same kind of sponge however its flat and it was half the price of the Original egg shape sponge. This cost me Php149.

BYS Contour and Highlight Kit 
02 Goddess
I only intended to buy the trio kit from BYS since I've been reading a lot of good recommendations from it but when I went to their counter. the sales lady informed me that they have this kit which I immediately grab. Since I am building my makeup stash for makeup gigs, kits are really conventional since I can have all the shades that I would probably need. It was a bit pricey though. It was Php1099.

Revlon 24 Hours Colorstay Foundation 
This is not new to me but this is the very first time I actually got the right shade for this foundation. One of my subscribers did request for me to do a review on this. Although I know there are alot of video review about this products both locally and abroad, I figured that I also would like to say my piece about this product. Luckyly, Revlon was holding discounts in selected items and it was included on the list of discounted items. From the original price of Php825, I got mine for Php725.

Flormar Mat Touch Foundation
I took advantage of the sale and decided to get some products that I've seen before but never got the courage to try. Flormar is one of them. I haven't heard any reviews about it or it's not as popular as other brands. I remember holding one product from their counter but it was a bit expensive for me before but when they had their Sale, I took advantage. I got this and thought that it would be nice to try some brands that could offer good stuff for my oily skin, This cost me Php350 from an original price of Php599

Flormar Perfect Coverage Concealer
I also took this product in the lightest shade and thought I would use this as a highligher too. This cost me Php250 from the original price of Php399

Sansan CC Cream

I've been meaning to get my hands on this since a subscriber asked me to do a review on this. Unfortunately, there is no HBC nearby my place. So when I went to Cubao to run some errands, I stop by a Sansan store to buy these. Apparently, they don't have the yellow packaging anymore so they gave me this. I am not sure if it was the same product (repackage) but they only come in one shade. It cost me Php185

Celeteque 24 Hour Photoready Liquid Foundation
When I saw a lot of Youtube gurus and bloggers that Celeteque has now their own makeup line, I was intrigue. I love most of their skin care products and I wanted to try their makeup line too so I decided to get their foundation.
As of the moment they have a very limited selection. Like this foundation which only comes in 3 shades but since it claims to be 24 hour wear plus its photoready, make me want to try it even more.
I got this for Php795

Ever Belina Liquid Lipsticks
Liquid lipsticks are really in demand right now and almost all make-up lines have this but so far, Ever Belina is cheapest brand that offers this kind so I am so excited to try this out. It only cost Php180
It has a very short handle and a doe-foot applicator.
I got 2 out of the 6 shades available. Fire Pearl which is bright red and Pink Pearl which is a pink shade
  Loreal True Match Blur Cream
This is new to me from Loreal and it seems to be the same as the Maybelline Poreless Eraser.
This costs me Php400.

LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick
This is probably my favorite out of all the bunch and I am soooo excited to try this one.
When I saw this at the LA Girl counter, I immediately grab one. I saw 2 other sticks beside it (blush and contour) but I ended up buying just one. But surely I will grab the other 2 soon for testing and review. This costs Php349

LA Girl Fineline Eyeliner
I am constantly looking for an alternative and cheaper fineline and longlasting eyeline and so I decided to get this as well from LA Girl. It costs Php 349

LA Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eyeliner
I just run-out of eyebrow pen so I decided to pick this from the LA Girl counter. I was sold on this since the sales lady from the counter swatch the pen at the back of my hands and after a few minutes, it was smudgeproof. I can't remember the price but I am guessing its the same range as what the liquid liner was.

LA Girl Velvet Matte Lipgloss
I feel inlove with the when I did my review on this product so I decided to get a few more shades. Each costs Php349

Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Powder
 I was originally planning to get the Banana Luxury one but I realize that it would be nice to use a colorless one in foundation reviews. This cost Php750 in Chedelyn Cosmetics

LA Pro Concealer Corrector
I also picked up this correctors from LA Girl. Each costs Php200 from Chedelyn Cosmetics store.

Jazzy France Brush Cleaners

I've never own a brush cleaner before so I decided to get this and see if it will make my life easier when cleaning my brushes and sponges. This costs Php399 in Watsons

Daiso Makeup Brush Cleaner

I visited Daiso to buy more of their egg shaped makeup sponges since but the Daiso store near my place don't sell them anymore so I decided to look around and saw this from one of their Makeup shelves. I decided to grab 2 since it only costs Php88 each

I am sooooo excited to try this all and to share my thoughts about each product. Product review videos will be up on my channel and I will do an indepth review here in my blog, Hopefully I can be consistent  in updating both my youtube channel and blog site.