Oct 3, 2015

Product Review: LOL Smudgeproof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

It's been a while since I wrote on this blog and hopefully I can continue updating this moving forward. I completely neglected blog and concentrated more on making videos but hopefully (I will try my best) I can do both simultaneously.

I already have my video up regarding this review but I still wanted to write it down for updates (its easier to update here than make a whole new video).

This product is called the Lots of Love (LOL)Smudgeproof/Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
I first saw this brand when I was in Australia and I even picked up a few items from their line. It was one of those brands that are very cheep. ($2-4 Australian Dollors) so I really neglect hording it when I was there.


So I was happy to see this from the department store but a little disappointing since the products from this line was a bit pricey compare to when I saw them in Australia (tax and other outsourcing processing probably is now included)

Price in the department store is Php 139.00
So what the product claims:
This rich, waterproof, jet-black liquid eye liner from lol combines longevity with a non-flaking, precise formula. Draw a perfectly defined line or use it to crease a whimsical cat’s eye look with ease.

If you are curios to know what products are used on the product, check the list below

The shade I got was 02 black. I believe this product only have 2 shades and the other shade is brown.

The brush applicator of this eyeliner is really fine. Super fine that it can create both super thin lines and thick lines as well.

Since I have hooded eyes and I am now able to understand more what's the best way for me to line my lashline and make my lashes appear more full, I've been avoiding cat-eye styles and lining my upper lashline above the actual lashline to prevent the eyeliner from transferring to the lid area once my eyelids become oily. I find it a-lot easier when I do tightline works best for my eye type however with this eyeliner and the applicator, it's a bit easier since I can control how thin and thick the line would be. To view how I applied the product watch my video tutorial below:

Pros:
Affordable - Php 139
Availablility: SM Department Stores, Watsons, Robinson's Department
Smudgeproof
Waterproof
Semi-matte finish
Travel friendly

Cons:
Small container means small amount of product - 3ml