Oct 20, 2013

Product Review: ELF Flawless Finish Foundation Oil-free

Amaze to see this product in the ELF counter in SM Megamall. I've read and heard so much good things about this product and I am so excited to try this for myself. What really caught my attention is the "Oil-Free" it claims since I have an oily-combination skin type. Below are some basic details about this product:

Prince: Php 349.75
Availability: SM Department Stores, Robinsons Department Store, Watsons, Local online stores)
Shades: 6 Shades available (Porcelain, Sand, Buff, Caramel, Almond, Coco)
Weight / Amount of product: 0.8 OZ


About the packaging, the container is made of thick, foggy glass which is also heavy.

I like that it comes with a pump! Some of the blogs and videos I've seen said that their pump broke after 2-3 usage but luckily, mine is still working fine.

On the counter where I bought this product, there were only 3 shades available (Porcelain, Sand and Caramel). I got mine in the shade of Sand.

The consistency of this product is very creamy and the coverage is medium to slightly full.

Once the product is blended, it has a semi-dewy, semi-matte finish.

Below are my other observation when I applied the foundation:
Pros:
- Packaging is sleek.
- it comes with pump
- it has SPF 15
- with sunscreen
- coverage is medium to full
- it gives flawless finish
- consistency is creamy
- semi-matte, semi-dewy finish
- it has a very slight scent that smell like powder.
- longevity: 3-4 hours the foundation still looks intact. Beyond that time, I suggest you blot excess oil and touch-up.

Cons:
- Container is made of glass and its a little heavy so it's not travel friendly.
- Shade is a very limited.
- it settles on fine-lines

Here is how it looks on my skin and below is my video on my thoughts about this product: