May 3, 2012

Geo Magic Brown Lenses - Red Jhelli Shop


Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38-42%
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6mm
Life Span - 1 Year

Verdict

Enlargement Effect: 4
Just like my last lens review, this has a 14 diameter size which is perfect and look more natural when worn on a daily basis but the dolly effect will not be achieved if you choose to wear this.

Comfort: 5
Very comfortable when worn even for 4-6 hours. Make sure to give a generous amount of moisture(solution) from time to time to prevent dryness specially if you are at a cold room/place.

Vision: 5
I didn't experience any fogginess or sudden unclear vision while wearing this lenses. I worn this for 4 hours on a day and I didn't experience any dizziness or dryness feeling at all but I make sure to give it a generous amount of eye solution after a good 4=6 hours of wearing it to prevent dryness.

Boldness: 4
Since the color is almost the same as my natural eye color, this will not give you the doesn't give you the "Wow!" effect. It really looks like my natural eye-color but better. Nevertheless, I still love the fact that when people look at me, they don't give me that weird reaction (hihihi)

Overall: 5
I still give this lens a perfect score. Most of time, when I feel like wearing lenses, I don't go with very obvious look. I still recommend this to those who would like to achieve a natural looking eyes.

Thank Jhia for this lenses. If you are interested to try this lenses, please check her facebook account HERE.


More pictures below: