Apr 29, 2012

Red Jhelli Shop Contact Lenses - GEO Berry Holic Green

Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span - 1 Year

Verdict

Enlargement Effect: 4
14 diameter size is just perfect and look more natural on your eyes even if you wear this on a daily basis and during day time however if your looking for a dolly effect, this might not satisfy you. 

Comfort: 5
It felt so comfortable and you don't get the feeling of wearing contact lenses at all. 

Vision: 5
I didn't experience any fogginess or sudden unclear vision while wearing this lenses. I worn this for 4 hours on a day and I didn't experience any dizziness or dryness feeling at all but I make sure to give it a generous amount of eye solution after a good 3-4 hours of wearing it to prevent dryness.

Boldness: 4
Since the color is sheer, it doesn't give you the empowering effect. It looks natural but still makes your eyes noticeable from a short distance.
Overall: 5
I have a dark-brown eye color that's why the green color doesn't show that much on me. I turnout to look more yellowish than green but I still find it really cute and natural looking.

Thank Jhia for this lenses. If you are interested to try this lenses, please check her facebook account HERE.