Apr 15, 2012

Red Jhelli Shop Contact Lense - Princess Mimi Apple Green WMM-303

Verdict

Enlargement Effect: 5
15 diameter size will surely make your eyes look adorable and look bigger. I don't feel like it's too empowering at all and can be worn for an everyday look.

Comfort: 4
Due to the diameter size, it felt like I am wearing contact lenses but after a few minutes, you will suddenly forgot about it. Once that feeling is gone, it really felt comfortable.

Vision: 5
I didn't experience any fogginess or sudden unclear vision while wearing this lenses. No dizziness or dryness feeling at all but I make sure to give it a generous amount of eye solution after a good 3-4 hours of wearing it to prevent dryness.

Boldness: 5
Comparing to my usual 14 diameter lenses, this will extremely enlarge your eyes. The color as well is very opaque that even from a considerable distance, the color is very distinct.
Overall: 5
I am very satisfy with this lenses. I have dark brown eye color and I was hesitant to try this since it may not have the effect that I expect when I put it on top of my dark brown eyes but I was wrong. I find it really cute and it accentuate your eyes more without suffering the comfortably while wearing it.

Thank Jhia for this lenses. If you are interested to try this lenses, please check her facebook account HERE.