Mar 6, 2012

Red Jhelli Shop Contact Lense - GEO Berry Holic Blue

I recently got my new contact lenses from Red Jhelli Shop for January.

I really like this lenses. I am not sure with you but I found it automatically makes my eyes bigger and pop-out more. Here are my thoughts about these lenses.

Verdict

Enlargement Effect: 5
The diameter size of this lenses are just right since it's makes your eyes look bigger without over-doing it. It's perfect for an everyday look.

Comfort: 5
It's been awhile since I last wore lenses so I was afraid that it might irritate my eyes but I was surprise that I didn't felt any irritation at all. In fact, it didn't feel like I am wearing contact lenses because it was so light and smooth on my eyes.

Vision:5
I didn't experience any fogginess or sudden unclear vision while wearing this lenses. No dizziness or dryness feeling at all but I make sure to give it a generous amount of eye solution after a good 4 hours of wearing it to prevent dryness.

Boldness: 4
It might be smaller that the last lenses I reviewed but its decent enough to make your eyes bigger and yet make it statement stand-out due to it's color.

Overall:5
I am very satisfy with this lenses. I find it really cute and it accentuate your eyes more without suffering the comfortably while wearing it.


Thanks Jhia for sending this to me for my January Lenses.
Please check-out Red Jhelli Shop in Facebook
Click Me!