Mar 4, 2012

Watsons, HBC and Saizen Haul

I recently went to Saizen in Ali Mall Cubao to see what are the new stuff they have from the last time I went there. I love this store because they have almost everything that you might be looking for from Kitchen stuff to cars to pets to cosmetics and cloths. Here are the new stuff I got from them that you might be interested on.


Face Washing Brush
When I saw this, I knew I have seen a similar thing from one of the videos I watch from Bubzbeauty although hers was in a fish shape
Hair Arrange Sets
I drop-dead when I saw this from one of the counters in the hair section. It looks very similar from the Goody Hair tools but a lot cheaper so have to get them.

Hair Arrange Set A
This set is comparable to 2 of the Goody Simple Styles
(Spin Pins and the Modern Updo Pin) which is Php569.75 each while you can get both tools for only Php85.00 (a lot of savings huh!). You can even buy more than one for more of your clients like I did.

The back shows directions on how to use it. The pictures are a lot easier to understand then the wordy instructions.(hihihi)

Hair Arrange Set 2
This hair tool is perfect for making french twists.
Just like the first hair tool, demonstration is at the back.

Hanataka Nose Highlight Powder
This powder is intended to help enhance your nose bridge by highlighting the said face feature.
 They have 2 shades (pearl white and an off-white)

Nichido Single Eyeshadow
I've been using Nichido single eyeshadows ever since I started make-up. Some of my videos are named after the single eyeshadows from Nichido since I've used it in the video itself.

Sea Shell Shade

Cool Silver Shade

LA Colors Nail Polish
I went to SM Cubao and I saw that they have a counter for LA Colors. I didn't know that SM now caters LA Colors Cosmetics but I don't think it's offer all across SM branches
Anyways, I got the Topaz shade.

LA Colors Lip Liner
I got this new lip liner from LA Colors. I don't own that much of a lip liner and most of it are from Nichido.
Not like my Nichido lip liners, this one is retractable so it's easier to use and handy.

San San Concealer
I've been hearing a lot of great feedback and reviews about this product and I've been meaning to get this for over a while and I finally got my hands on this.
I got the Natural Shade since the Beige is a little dark for me.
So this concludes my very first haul for 2012. Watch out for more soon!