May 12, 2012

Getting ready with me...

I recently posted a new video in my Youtube Channel on how I get ready when I am going to work or just on a simple day. I hope you guys like it.



Products I use are the following:


  • L'oreal White Perfect Toner
  • L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
  • Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
  • NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
  • Smashbox Second Skin Long Wearing Concealer
  • Maybelline Instance Age Rewind  Erase Treatment
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey
  • ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder
  • Etude House Easy Brow Pencil
  • Wet and Wild Brow Kit
  • Etude House Color My Brow
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as an eyelid primer)
  • Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Sea Shell
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Taupe
  • Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Soft Black (I used this as an eyeliner)
  • ELF Lash Curler
  • Lancome Hypnosis Mascara
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Pink in the Afternoon
  • Benefit Blush in Bella Bamba
Contact Lenses that I am wearing:
Geo Berry Holic Green (CM-953) from Red Jhelli Shop