Sep 6, 2011

Target Haul

So last 2009, I got the change to flew to San Francisco, California for a week of conference/training for our company. Of course, since this is my first time, I didn't let my change to slip away so we toured around. I wasn't able to go to places outside San Mateo because we need to go back to our hotel and taxi is not really a good option. Anyway, when I was there, I got a chance to shop and see different beauty/makeup products that are not available in the Philippines so I grab as much as I could. This year, 2 of my co-workers were asked to go there for another training so I asked them to grab something for me from Target since that's the closest store from their hotel and these are the items that they were able to get among the long list that I have.

These liquid foundations from Maybelline are the best for me by far!
They are very easy to work with. It stay longer than other type of foundation from the same line or even from other local brands here. All of these are full coverage so minor blemishes will surely be covered.
One thing I don't like about this is that if doesn't have a pump. I hate it when I accidentally pour more product that I need and its a total waste of product and time(since I placed the extra product to a small container which I bring along with me)

Maybelline Instance Age Rewind Foundation
I got 2 bottles of this foundation of different shade. Although they are different, they both match my skin tone. They can be dewy or matte finish if you like. It normally takes up to 4 hours before you have to do touch ups (base on my experience)
(Nude)
(Classic Ivory)

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup Foundation
I also got 2 bottles of this foundation of different shade. However, this foundation will most likely have a matte finish. It normally takes up to 5-7 hours before you have to do touch ups (base on my experience)
(Sand Beige)
(Classic Ivory)
Then my friend got me a lip gloss from ELF as a "pasalubong".

ELF HyperShine Lipgloss in Vixen
I like the color because it make my lips looks like fresh and slightly bitten. The bristles are also soft.

So incase you are wondering, I would like to share to you some pictures that I took when during my San Francisco Trip!
Infront of our Hotel in San Mateo, California
Shopping at Hillsdale Shopping Center
Taking a short coffee frappie break after shopping at Target BridgePointe Pkwy
picture taking while waiting for the tour bus to pick us up!
Tour beside shoreline near the Golden Bridge!
Tourstop @ Salsaiulito California! I love this place! Definitely one of the places I want to go back!
I hope you guys like it and I will talk to you soon! ^_^