Sep 16, 2011

Philippine Cosmetics Expo 2011

I just want to share with you all some stuff that I got from this years Philippines Cosmetics Expo. I actually got a lot so please bare with me. I went there during the 1st day(Friday) and last day (Sunday) of the expo because I know some of the participating entrepreneurs will be giving discounts on the last day!

I already tested some of the items which as usual, I will be sharing my thoughts about it so let's get started!
From Digital Traincase
So I first went to the Digital Traincase stall and got a bunch of Nyx products

Nyx Round Lipsticks in Mars
This is a perfect Nudy Pink shade for me. It's reminds me of Avon's Simply Color in Graceful Nude

Nyx Blush in Desert Rose


Nyx Jumpo Pencil in Milk

Nyx Concealer in a Jar in Beige

Nyx Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe and Medium Brown

Nyx Nail Polish
I actually got these from their promo "buy 2 get 1 free" so who would not like it?

From Dollface Cosmetics
Dollface Cosmetics Barenaked Pallet
I really like this pallet. Something I can use everyday!

From a random stall
I looked around to see what else I could find and my attention was caught with the falsies everywhere. I tried to search for a store that offers the cheapest price and I got these!

False Lashes
check out the hair strands on this! I really like it. It looks natural and I think its not that long which is perfect for everyday use. Although I honestly haven't tried it.
Hope you guys like it!
See you on the next haul!