Sep 6, 2011

LA Colors Haul

Here is the items I got from LA Colors!

It's been awhile since I got these items but I just want to share my thoughts about these items. I got these product from the "US AVE Store" in Farmers Plaza Mall in Cubao.
At first, I was very hesitant to buy this because I am not sure if the products here are authenticated but I concur my curiosity and decided to but some to test.

LA Color Foundation in Creamy Beige 
It cost me Php100.00 which is a good bargain.
Another thing that I liked about this is that it comes with a pump cover. It's a lot convenient when foundation bottles/containers have their pump because you most likely going to get just enough product to cover your face.
With flash                                       Without flash

LA Color Loose Powder in Medium
It cost me Php125.00 which is another good bargain.
It comes with a sponge which is not a good quality sponge. I like the Fashion 21 loose powder puff.
I also regret buying the wrong shade because this is way to dark for me. Almost like a bronzer.

LA Color Eyeshadow Trio in Nude/Gold/Brown
I got this for Php100.00 which is another bargain for me! yey!
Out of the 3 items i got, this will be my favorite. It like my Fashion 21 Eyeshadow trio in number 4.
I found myself using this shades almost everyday. Sometimes I pair it with my Ever Belina Cream Eyeshadow in Amber and it is gorgeous. 
I am so in-love with the shades specially the nude color! I can just pair it with any shades and use it in my crease! I definitely recommend it. Thought its not that opaque, I still enjoy using the shades.(I also found it a little powdery)

I hope you guys like this and I will talk to you soon!