Sep 5, 2011

Saizen Haul

I went to Robinson's Galleria to seek for the ever famous Saizen store. They said it was the biggest biggest branch of Saizen so I went there to check. I was surprise to see the store. It was like 2x bigger than the store from Trinoma!

Here is the basket of what I got from the store

Let me show you the items one at a time.
The main reason why I went there is because I wanted to try the Charcoal Facial Set that they have. I've read   a lot about this facial set and I just wanted to see for myself. I didn't got the change to see if that facial set was available in their Trinoma branch because I was not yet aware about this product. Almost all articles that I've read said that this facial set is only available in the Robinson's Galleria branch and yes! I finally got to see the entire set.
There are different charcoal products there but this is really what I wanted to try.

Saizen Charcoal Natural Pack (Masque)
So I tried this and here is the result.
It did pull most of my whiteheads in my chin area. I did the same steps as to other facial masks I tried most especially steaming. This will help the product to pull those nasty stuff out of your skin by pre-opening the pores. It worked for me so you might want to give it a try.

After removing the pack, I rinse my face using the Charcoal Cleaning Foam.
Charcoal Cleaning Foam
Another big hit for me that I found in the Saizen store is this:
Hair Cutter
This is a huge this for me because it will help me maintain and shade my fringe properly without using a pair of scissors
At a first glance it will look like a regular comb but if you look closely, the inner section has a blade which will help you to trim your hair easily.
This is a good alternative to those expensive hair tools online.(for only Php85.00)
I also find it convenient since the blades are removable so in case, you can easily replace them.
Cotton Swabs
This is something that I've been wanting to have. I've seen to some local makeup distributors but I found it very expensive considering the fact that they repackage them  with a lesser pieces.
This has 2 different end design which makes it multi-functional.
Ever since I got this, I started using this specifically for makeup purposes because of the pointer tip.
Another big hit for me in this store are their LASHES! I am so overwhelmed with the different designs of their fake lashes and these are the specific pairs that I got!
False Lashes
I love the crisscross design because it looks more natural to me.
This two pair of lashes are beautiful however when I tried one pair, I noticed that the hair strands are  way to longer than I expected so I need to trim it to length that I prefer. Other than that I love these falsies because they are super comfy.
This next pair of lashes are my absolute favorite out of all the lashes that I got. They look so NATURAL and REAL!
If you look closely, you will see that the hair strands is brown. However, I think its too pricey for a pair of brown lashes. One pair will cost you Php85.00

Tweezers
Another item I got is this tweezers.
This is actually different from other regular tweezers because of its tip.
This will make your plucking easier because of the additional grip you can get from the tip.

Hand Cream
The last item I got it this hand cream
I just thought of giving it a try. Unfortunately, I do not like how it smells. It doesn't smell anything like ROSE but I like the moisture effect it makes.

That concludes my haul from Saizen. Check out their stores near you. Most of the time, they conduct Payday sale and clear out sale.