May 29, 2011

April Haul 2011

This post will show stuff that I purchase last April. I didn't got a lot of new stuff in that month so this blog might be just short.

Purederm - Facial Mask
Since summer, my skin gets really dry so I got these facial masks from Purederm.
This will help your skin retain the moisture level it needs and this cost only Php50.00. I've been using this product twice a month and so far it does the job.

Myra E VitaMoisture Lip Balm
I was excited to try this lip balm after hearing from one of the Filipina Make Up Guru (maricarljanah‬‏) her experience in using this product. I am so glad that I got to try this product because that my lips didn't cracked for the entire day while I was trying this product.
This product is cheaper that the other lip balm that I own and tried since it's only for Php75.00


ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
I needed a new concealer since my Etude Surprise Essence Concealer is already running out. I tried to look for an alternative option which has the same qualities that my Etude concealer have  (full coverage, with applicator and cheap, though I still think that my Etude concealer is pricey since it cost me Php 300)
I went to look at the ELF counter and saw this tone correcting concealer and I told myself that I will try to see if this product will work for me. It was very tempting specially ELF was on sale that day so I decided to get myself one and it cost me Php 129.00
It does have the applicator which makes it easy to apply and you can bring this along with you in all your daily travel. The consistency though is liquidy plus it does have some sort of like a minty scent

Red Logo: FAB Long wearing Luster Lipstick
I saw a friend of mine holding a Red Logo catalog and it catch my eyes specially when I saw that they also has make up line. I really found it very cute and adorable specially the packaging of their make up though I was very hesitant in buying one without knowing what the product would look like specially the quality but I still decided to get myself one product from their line so I got this Long wearing Luster Lipstick in Dazzle shade.
As I mention, the packaging is very chic and stylish and this is one of the reasons why I bought the product. The lipstick as well is stunning since it has some shimmers on it though I am not so sure when or how can I pull this color.

Fashion 21 Eyeshadow/Eyeliner Stick
I was feeling summer last April and I wanted to wear a look that has a summer touch but still manage to look simple and effortless though because of the weather, I might sweat too much and my make up won't stay for the whole day so I look for a good alternative for eyeshadow and saw this product in the Fashion 21 counter.
This is perfect for summer since its an eyeshadow in a stick with a cream formula which you can easily bring with you on the beach and since I wanted to try a simple dramatic smokey look picked the Smoke and Gold shades.


Fashion 21 Aqualicious Little Mermaid
When I saw this on Fashion 21 counter of lipsticks, I automatically fell in love with it, The packaging is so cute and the color selection is also promising. I picked the Little Mermaid shade which is a pinky shade.
This is the shade that I was wearing on my April Haul Video in Youtube. I love the shade though it doesn't last long. The stick glides easily in your lips which helps you on a smoother application.

Please watch my April Haul Video and don't forget to subscribe!