Jun 1, 2011

My Birthday Contest

This month is very special to me because it's my birthday month!(yey!) I want to do something different this year where in I will be the one giving away gifts on my birthday!
I will be hosting 2 contest this month. One for my Youtube Channel and the other one is here in my blog. Mechanics are very simple because I want you guys to have the prices without giving too much effort.


For Youtube Contest:

  1. You must be a subscriber on my channel - (click here)
  2. Like my Facebook Fan Page - (click here)
  3. Like Red Jhelli Shop Page in Facebook - (click here)
  4. Comment on the contest video in Youtube and tell me what will be your wish on your birthday
For the Blog Website Contest:
  1. You must be a follower of my blog - (click here)
  2. Like Red Jhelli Shop Page in Facebook - (click here)
  3. Comment below this entry and tell me what will be your wish on your birthday
Simple isn't it?

Rules
  1. Contest is only open to all Philippine Residents ONLY.
  2. One person is entitled to ONE ENTRY ONLY.
  3. You can join both contest but you can only WIN ONCE.
PRICES
2 winners will be selected for each contest

1st place winners 
will get
1 pair of Contact Lenses 
of their choice from
Red Jhelli Shop
They can select from the following lenses
2nd place winners
will get
Php500.00
SM Department Store Gift Card/Certificates


Contest will run until June 24, 2011 
and winners will be selected the day after.
Announcement of winners will be on June 26, 2011
winners will be selected by
RANDOM SELECTION

This is my way of saying 
THANKYOU 
to everyone for supporting my channel and my blog.