May 16, 2011

February and March Haul - Beauty Related Products

Finally, I was able to do this long time overdue haul blog about the items I purchase last February and March. I was so excited that after filming the video and uploading it in Youtube, I totally forgot to blog about it. The products below and that were mention on my video are all new and I am still testing during that time but since I was delay on blogging about it. I may now give my honest opinion about the products.


Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
They say its helps your hair get the healthy by getting the fullness and bounciness back to your hair. It say that it also gives extra shine.
Verdict: I love this product. It doesn't make my scalp itchy and somehow get the fullness back to my hair.
Finesse Hair Spray
This product promises to make sure my hair (most specially when it's curled) will be placed on hold. 
This product have two type of dispenser. Aerosol and non-Aerosol.
Aerosol type
Verdict: For a hair spay, it does it job of holding hairs together but not for a longer time. I normally curl my hair once a week and wear it to work. The curl starts to gets loose at the 4th hour and eventually looks like a natural wave on at night. I am not sure though if it was because of my hair or I need to put more hair spray.

Sunsilk Smooth and Manageable Leave-on
I both this product to help my baby hairs in place. I just get a small amount into my palm and put it on the hair. It also keep my hair manageable.

Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer
I use this during days that I have to just stay at home or run simple and near our place errands 
Vertict: I love this just because I can stay protected and still look like I am wearing make up. 

Myra E Daily Sun Protect Moisturizer
This is my current daily moisturizer specially now that I am on the afternoon shift. Its summer and wearing sunblock on your face is a good idea but it it would make your face look greasy. Using Myra will help your face moisturize and at the same time protect your face on harmful sun rays.
Verdict: Two thumbs up!

Elianto Nail Polishes
On the video I said that I only got two but I decided to add a third item on this blog just because it came from the same line and I am not sure if I have put it on any of my blogs.
Here are the names of the nail polishes I got from Elianto. I am a huge fan of their nail polishes ever since I start using it. 
  • it is easy to apply
  • very pigmented colors
  • many variety of shades
  • FAST DRY
I hope you guys like this and please stay tune for the make-up related products. You can also watch the video of my haul in my Youtube channel and like my Facebook Fan Page here.