Jan 28, 2011

January Haul and Mini Reviews

So these are products that I have purchase and still testing since last month up to this month. 

Etude House Dream on Base
This product is a make up base or primerhas only 2 shades (mint and purple), the other skin-tone shade  was a foundation.
This mint shade will help neutralize the redness on your face while the purple shade will minimize the yellow  spots in the face. 

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Heather shade
This blusher is very pigmented and just a tiny amount will last the whole day. 


Maybelline Volum Express Waterproof Mascara (brown)
I mistakenly picked the brown color instead of black but I really like the mascara specially the spool.

Maybelline Clear and Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation
This foundation claims to be a gel foundation but to be honest I don't see it like a gel but instead, it's just like a regular foundation, though it has like a oil formula.
This foundation easily glides on your face so you can use either your foundation brush or just your fingers. For the staying power, it doesn't last that long. You will need to re-touch sometime with in the day to look fresh again.

Carmex Original
This is my favorite lip balm because it helps lessen the dryness of my lips. This product is available in many Robinson's Department Stores Nationwide.

Garnier Products
I happen to come across the Garnier section at Watson's and some items were on sale. I was just interested on trying the Garnier Eye Roll on but since they have a sale, I immediately took advantage.
The products on sale was placed in a small green pouch and it contains 3 products inside.


Garnier Whitening and Protect Moisturizing Cream
This moisturizer promises to help your skin to whiten and protect it from harmful sun rays since it has SPF15.

Garnier Brightening Eye Roll On
I am very curious about this product and I really want to know if it works or not. According to the instructions, you need to use this twice a day for best result. I've been using this for 2 weeks already and so far, I have not seen a very noticeable difference, thought I could see that the puffiness of my eyes is lessen after the application.

Garnier Multi-Action Whitening Cream
This Whitening cream promises to help your skin lighten 2x fairer. I've been using this for 2 weeks and I can see minor difference in my skin. Dark spots starts to lighten up and my face looks like lighter than it was before. 

Ever Belina Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
This product was my least favorite out of this batch because it doesn't satisfy my taste when it comes to removing my make up. Yes, it takes off all the light shades of make up like blush ons, powder, eyeshadows  but not eyeliners and mascaras. Plus it leaves my face very oily. 
I know that the blue stuff is the oil that helps remove the make up but it too much oil for me and it does not take the makeup off in one swipe. This is fine if don't wear too much make up otherwise you will end up buying a lot of cotton squares or cotton balls to remove your make up.

St. Ives Make-up Remover and Facial Cleanser
I need to get a new make up remover immediately because I was not happy with what I got from Ever Belina so I found this and I was very intrigue and at the same time a "ting!" sounded at the back of my mind. This is a makeup remover and a facial cleanser so it will definitely remove my make up and clean my face at the same time. 
It has said that it has a chamomile scent but I am not a fan of it but I still purchase it though because of the dual purpose. For now, I am still using it and I am satisfied with its performance. I guess I am immune with the smell it has now. If you could fine a smaller tube for this, I suggest you give it a try and see for yourself.

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
This is my favorite foundation so far. It blend really well in my skin and it has a sparky-dewy finish  which I guess helps you glow in pictures. It's very close to my skin tone which makes it look really natural on me plus it's light but it gives you a medium to full coverage.
Unlike the Revlon Color Stay foundation, this has its dispenser which allows you to control the amount of product you could get. It's more hygienic and saves a lot of product. 

Dollface Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette
I was wanting to really buy a lot of natural eyeshadows because I think this are the things that will never go out of style but I realize that I could same money and time if I just buy a neutral palette so I placed an order from Dollface Cosmetics and got the products the following week. I have not tried this on but when I got the time I will share it with you.
Basically its a combination if shimmery and matte eyeshadows and your have different shades of browns and whites as well as a black eyeshadow which is a basic need on your make up.

Dollface Cosmetics Contouring and Highlighter Palette
glowy effect.

Train Case from SM Home World
check out this page to know more about this item. Cheap Alternative Train Case