Jan 26, 2011

Cheap Makeup Train Case

I just happen to notice that my make up collection is starting to grow fast. It seems like it was just a while back when I got my interests in make up and now, I am craving for more. It's like I always want something new everyday, though I know it's not going to happen. (hahaha)

I decided to look for something to store my makeup properly without damaging them at all. I was also considering the price of course so I try to look for the most affordable but yet, good quality train cases. I've seen a lot of options. Divisoria offers a lot of variety of train cases but if it's not expensive for my budget, the quality is not that good. I also saw some at the mall, (Fun-ctional store) but it was way too expensive. Then I consider some online shops that sells this equipment and thought that they were all great but still hesitant to buy because of the price. Here are some of the website that I come across:
But this weekend, when I went to buy some stuff at the mall, I come across the Home World of SM Department store and I saw a very nice alternative for a train case. It's not as durable as to a real train case but it's perfect to store my make up for now so I immediately bought one.
This alternative train case is big enough to keep a lot of my make up and be organize. It has a lock that will hold the whole case together and a hole to put a padlock in case you need to travel and bring the whole case.
It also has 2 layers that will allow you to organize your stuff and still keep them all together. The white top layer could hold you lip and eyeliners, mascara, concealers and even single eyeshadow. The lower layer can hold palettes, foundation, press powder and even blushes.
It's also spacious and you can even use the top cover to hold more make up while working with a client. They have 3 variety of colors you can choose from. (green, blue and pink)

The price is very cheap too. I was tempted to buy another one because its soooo cheap!
I hope this gave you an idea and somehow helped you with your needs. 'till next time..