Jan 6, 2011

2010 Favorite Product

So I decided to sit down and think which among my make up collection are my top 10 favorite. I am aiming to list the products that I used back in 2010 that I couldn't imaging living without or I used up every single day. Then I realized that I've tried almost everything in my collection and picking the best is not that easy. I really need to sit and which among these things is my top 10.

These are my Favorite Products for 2010.
Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
Precious Mineral BB Cream from Etude House
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation
Surprise Essences Concealer Etude House
Nichido Cheek Mouse in Plum Brulee
Nichido Length and Curl Mascara
Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Black and Sea Shell
Marionnaud Double Ended Brush N38 and Nichido Kabuki Brush
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Bulm
Avon Simple Pretty Pampering Pink