Jan 6, 2011

Firework - Katy Perry Inspired Look


This is my very first video for the new year and I was very inspired to do many videos. To start the year with a BANG, I decided to make my own rendition of Kate Perry's look on her music video Fireworks.




I love her make up looks in almost all of her videos. She was known to wake a modern way of "pin up" look and she executes it very well. It was really hard to spot a clear view of her make up but I was able to find some at the net.

I can't fine the exact shades that could match the E/S she have so I improvise and look some shades that are close to it. I also change the lip color. Below are the products that I used:
  1. Elf Eye Primer Stick
  2. Dollface 120 Eyeshadow Palette
  3. Wet n Wild cream Eyeliner in black
  4. Wet n Wild Color Icon  Blusher in Heather Silk
  5. Nichido Length and Curl Mascara in black
  6. Ever Belina Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
  7. Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette
  8. Fashion 21 Loose Powder 
Here is the full video of the look and how I did the look. I hope you guys like it and try it as well.