Dec 20, 2010

2010 Christmas Haul

I am very excited to share this with everyone. I went to the mall this Saturday to finish the rest of my Christmas Shopping list. I picked up some make up and beauty stuff at the Department Store including Watsons and these are the things I got.

Wet n Wild Nail Polish in Shield/Bouclier (Php 199.00)

Fashion 21 Loose Powder (Php 175.00)

Ever Belina Matte Lipsticks (Php 125.00 each)

FX Special Effects Hair Protective Spray ( Php 279.00)

 Babyliss Paris Pro Solid Ceramic Hair Straightener (Php 1,500.00)
The original price of this was Php 3,125.
What I love about this straightener is that is smaller and lighter compare to my old Ceramic Flat Iron.
I also like that it has a temperature screen and controller so its easy to adjust the heat you want.
I enjoy curling my hair as with this because of the handles at the end of the plates which prevents me from burning.
The package comes with a small bag where you can store the iron.

I also went to Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar and bought a couple of items from Dollface Cosmetics.

15 Neutral Palletes (Php 650.00)

12 pcs Brush Set in Pink (Php 900.00)
I love all the brushes. The brush roll is perfect and the brushes are very soft! I haven't tried them but I will definitely use this on my next videos.


Hope you like it! Enjoy!