Dec 24, 2010

Christmas Gifts 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you guys had fun and I also hope you guys received what you wished for even if it's materialistic or not. My co-workers gave me some stuff for the holidays and I would like to share this with you. It may not be a lot but as what many people say, it's the thought that really counts.

Ever Belina 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow contains 12 different eyeshadow color which are a combination of matte and shimmer.

Ever Belina Studio Finish Stick Foundation (Creme)

Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder Foundation (Natural)
This particular shade is in Natural which is not the shade I normally use because I feel it's darker than my complexion but I will take this as an alternative maybe during summer since I am normally tan during that season.

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Gloss
This is a limited edition of Maybelline's lip gloss collection and is only available during holiday season (that's why there is a tag name on that says "Holiday Glam" ^_^).

Marks and Spencer Lip Balm (Citrus Zest)
I like that packaging of this because I find it cute!