Dec 28, 2010

2011 Color of the Year - Honeysuckle

It's almost end of the year and I am very much positive to the upcoming year. Everyone seem to be very excited and of course full of hopes and dreams. I checked online to see different articles about 2011 and  I come across the Pantone site. Its says on the site that the color for 2011 is the color Honeysuckle.


I was inspired with the color and I decided to do a make up look using this color. I don't have the exact color in my make up collection. I just use the closest color I could find. Below are the products I used and these are all purchased here in the Philippines.

Elf Duo Eye Shadow Cream (Butter Pecan)

Nichido Single Eye Shadow (Sea Shell)

Dollface Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette (Pinks Shades)
I love this set because all the colors I would like to try on are here!

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (Brown)

Nichido Cheek Mouse (Plum Brulee)

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm

Ever Belina Matte Lipstick (Mauvey)


I hope you guys like it and may you have a phosphorous New Year!