Dec 20, 2010

5 Minute Look

I decided to show you guys how I do my make up whenever I have a little amount of time to prepare. This will only take 5 minutes of your time to do your face and you can spend more time looking for something to wear.
Products that I used in this video are the following:


1. Moisturizer - Celeteque Facial Moisturizer

2. Concealer - Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer

3. Foundation - Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Honey)

4. Eyebrow Pencil - Ever Belina Original in Black
5. Highlights - Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Sea Shell. I also use this all over my eyelids to give a sparky effect.

6. Curl Lash - Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler

7. Mascara - Nichido Length and Curl Mascara
8. Blush - Elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy

9. Lip Balm - Carmex


10. Lipstick - Avon Simple Pretty ColorBliss Lipstick in Pampering Pink