May 7, 2016

Flormar Mat Touch Foundation Review

I've seen this brand in SM Department store before I never thought of grabbing products from them because I initially though that they are expensive but when they had a HUGE sale, I took advantage (of course). Honestly speaking, I haven't seen any Filipina youtubers that used or reviewed this product so I am guessing I am one of those first few (if there I missed it on my search)
Price:
As mentioned earlier, I got this from SM Department store in SM Megamall during a 3 day sale so I got this product in a discounted price of Php350

Shade:
The range for the shades of this foundation is very limited. It only comes in 5 shades (click here to find out the other shades) and most of the shades have pink undertones. The shade that I got is Soft Beige. I had a hard time choosing the right shade for me since the light in the department store is yellowish and the shades are not so different from one another.

Container and Amount:
Its a frosted glass container with a pump which is quite heavy actually. The lid and pump made of sturdy plastic. The pump is also nice and has a very nice control of product (not to hard nor soft)

This bottle contains 30ml of product and can last you for 2-3 months but will depend on how often you use it.

Claims:
Additional details and claims of the product is in back part of the bottle. This will also show you the ingredients and content of the foundation

Consistency:
The product is runny and liquidy. Base on how it looks, you can use either a brush or sponge to apply this product.

Here is how it looks on the skin when slightly blended and fully blended. It looks really nice and it seems to match my skintone well.

Here's a small test with flash. As you can see the shade is obviously off and it appears to have a white-cast and slightly grayish.


Verdict for the Foundation
Affordability: 3
I find it a little pricey for a drugstore brand but this would probably one of those products that actually works

Packaging: 3 
Although its not as travel friend as other brands offer I am giving the credit for the pump it comes with

Application: 5
It was very easily to apply using any method or tool.  It blends really easy and even-out my skin. 

Claims: 4
Majority of the claims were met

Longevity: 3
3-4 hours the foundation still looks good but my face is already oily. Simply remove the excess oil and the foundation and coverage was really good.

Oily Skin Friendly: 3
Yes, it oiled up on my skin after a few hours but the fact that it looks the same even after blotting.. its amazing!