Apr 20, 2014

Product Review: Avon's Skin Goodness BB Cream

Some people asked me to do a product review on some Avon products that can easily be purchase from your local Avon dealers nationwide. Honestly, I only own a few Avon products and one of these is the Skin Goodness BB Cream so I decided to do a review on this.

I had this BB Cream for a while and it was just sitting on my drawer with the other products that I have yet to test or review. Now that I have more time, I can focus more on updating my Youtube and blog. So far, here are the important details about this product:

Price: Php399.00
Availability: Avon Cosmetics Dealers
Weight / Amount of product: 18 grams
Shades: 2 shade available (Nude and Light Beige)

I already lost the box that comes with this product so I can't really remember the ingredients that this product contain. Unfortunately, its not written at the back part of the tube.
Judging on the weight of the product, I think would only last you a week depending on how frequent you will use it. The container is also made of plastic however, it's not reusable so after finishing the product, there is no other use for the container. I also like the fact that its petite so it can surely fit on your everyday bag.

I like the fact that it has a dispenser which can allow you to control how much product you will get out of the tube.
The consistency of the product is also promising. I like that its not liquidy and not thick. I like this kind of formula in a BB Cream because it allows you to control more when blending the product in your skin.
When applied on the skin, I found it easy to blend and has a semi-matte finish. I suggest to set the product with some good setting powder to keep the product intact.
Here are my final thought about the product:

Pros:
- sleek packaging
- with SPF 20
- comes with dispenser
- consistency is not liquidy
- blends easily
- evens out the skin
- looks natural
- light on the skin

Cons:
- pricey for the amount of product you can get
- light coverage
- not buildable
- Oil-free lasted only for almost 2 hours. My face became more oily after 4-5 hours

Verdict: 2.5 / 5
Best for normal with minimal imperfections

You can also watch my demo on this product on the video below: