Dec 7, 2012

Sydney: Priceline and Paddy's Market Haul

Hi Everyone,

So as you guys all know, I am came to Sydney last Nov 17 and will stay here for an entire month and since I am here, I took advantage of getting some new stuff to add on my make-up collection.

First stop! Priceline Pharmacy



Priceline is one of the best place to visit when you are looking for affordable make-up and beauty related products in Australia. It's more of like the counter-part of Watson's in the Philippines, so I decided to pay a visit and picked some good stuff!


VS MiniPro Ceramic Straightner ($12.99) - roughly Php560
I forgot my hair straightner at the van on my departure day so I decided to get myseft a new one. I like the fact that its portable and will not add-up on the weight of my luggage.

Models Prefer Brown Eyes Tutorial Colour Palette ($10.00) roughly Php430.00
I am excited to try this instructions!

Not far from the Priceline Pharmacy World Square is the China Town where the Paddy's Market is located. It the Divisoria version here in Australia.
 You can really get a lot of stuff in there without hurting your pocket. I also got a bunch of make-up stuff in this place!

Revlon Lipsticks! ($8.00 each) roughly Php345.00 each

Revlon Matte Lipsticks
(left: Mauve it Over / Right:In the Red)
 Revlon Color Stay in Creamy Coral
I really love these new lippies! Here are some swatches!
 NYX Lip Liners ($4.00 each) roughly Php172.00 each
Here are the swatches!
 (from the left: Ever, Prune, Plum, Hot Pink)

Maybelline Lash Stilleto ($8.00) roughly Php345.00
 I hope you guys liked this post! Let me know which ones you like me to review. See you on my next blog!