Dec 11, 2012

Big W and The Reject Shop Haul

Picture credit goes to Wikipedia!
So another weekend of shopping was the best time for me to get out of my apartment(since I am alone there) and I got some great stuff that I would like to share with you! I went to Eastgardens Westfield Mall and spent over 2 hours of shopping. I was really anxious with what I will spend my money on since I really want to start saving up. So I tried doing window shopping first to see what are the different options I will have before picking up what I really want in a very good price. It was tiring but worth it. I picked up stuff from Big W and The Reject Shop.


From Big W:

Remington Body Wave Ionic ($39.00) roughly Php1600
I've heard that Remington is now available in the Philippines but it's a bit expensive (almost Php4000) so I took advantage of getting this here!

In the box you will see 20 pcs of pins and clamps to hold the rollers in place.

 Remington Sleek and Smooth ($29.00) roughly Php1500
I love my VS mini-hair iron but for my long hair, its not advisable to be use as a regular hair iron you can use everyday. It will be best to use it for touch-ups and for short hair girls.

TRESemme Heat Tamer ($8.98)

Luca Papaw Ointment ($4.99) roughly Php210


Boe Beauty Nail Polishes ($2.00 each) roughly less than Php100 each


Boe Beauty Lip Laquer ($2.00) roughly less than Php100

 Boe Beauty Bronzer ($2.00) roughly less than Php100

From The Reject Shop

BYS Pallets ($3.00 to $4.00 each)
Diamond Pallet and Natural Pallet

I am so happy with all the stuff I get on this haul of mine and I can't wait to try them all out!
Let me know what you think!