Nov 16, 2012

November 2012 Haul

I thought of sharing with you guys some stuff I got myself before my flight to Sydney. Some stuff are needed for my trip, others are addition to my make-up collection!

Camera Bag - Pouch from Saizen (Daiso Store)
This is perfect for my new Sony HDR-CX210 that I recently purchase since it didn't come with a pouch or bag. It will fit in this pouch just right and I can just bring it with me inside my bag.

Toothbrush and Toothpast
Toiletries Clear Pouch - SM Department Store
Soft Bottle - Liquid container from Saizen (Daison Store)
I didn't want to bring an entire bottle of Shampoo and conditioner with me on my travel but this soft bottle can be filled in with 100ml conditioner/shampoo and will fit well on my toilettries pouch

Kojiesan Soap - SM Department Store Watson's Section
Clear Shampoo and Conditioner
St. Ives Facial Scrub

PH Care Feminine Wipes and Wash
Face Washing Brush - Face Brush from Saizen Diaso
Cuddles Cotton Rounds
Watson's Facial Masks and Purederm Eye Masks
Eyebrow Razors - from Saizen
Perfume Sray - 3ml Perfume Spray from Watson's. This I think is very handy to bring with me and place it on my hand carry. International Airports are very strict with their policies and you cannot bring any liquids or aerosol bigger than 3ml.
SOBO Pad Locks - from Ace Hardware. I got this to secure my luggages.
Universal Plug Adaptors - from Ace Hardware. It is important that you bring 1 or more of this plug adaptors if you don't want to loss your communcation with your loveones while you are away from home.
 
Different countries have different types of plugs so make sure to do a little research on the country where you are heading and get yourself some of this.
Here are some new make-up items I got myself and will be added to my collection! (yey!)
Ever Belina Original Pencil - Off White and Brown
 Ever Belina Mousse Blush-on - Cinnamon

 Ever Belina Matte Lipstick - Hot Summer and Mirrored Mocca

 Ever Belina Superlash Mascara - Brown (For my Eyebrows)

 Pinkies Collection - Cream Foundation 03

  Pinkies Collection - Brow Powder Kit - 03



Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake Refills - Rajah and Oraganza -  I was so excited to get this too and it was just in the right time because of my trip to Sydney.


Fanny Serrano True Light Liquid Lipstick - Light Henna - I got this one for free. There was a promo during that time that if you purchase items from Fanny Serrano worth Php500 or more, you will get one True Light Liquid Lipsticks.
  
Stay tune for more up-coming hauls when I get to Sydney!