Oct 2, 2011

New Lippies - NYX Round Lipsticks

Last year, I haven't got much attention to my lipstick until I notice that I've been using the same lipstick brand and color for almost the entire year. I mention to my blog "Top 5 Favorite Lipsticksthat I am in process of updating my lipstick collection and here is just an update.

I happen to enjoy recently to shop in Facebook and some Multiply accounts and these serves as a bridge for a make-up junkie like me to some make-up brands that have no regular stores here in the Philippines. I've recently been enjoying the NYX Round Lipsticks because it's very moisturizing and there are tons of shade you can select from. So far, here are some lippies that are recently added in my collection.

I feel like a lipstick freak after I've seen the number of new lipsticks I got. Please not that I didn't purchase all of these at the same time. I got these from different resellers in Facebook with different price range. If you're interested to know where I purchase these, check out their Facebook account which I will link below! (I will update this blog with swatches)

Nyx Make-up Resellers: