Oct 1, 2011

Sephora Haul

I just want to share with you some make-up goodies that my boyfriend gave me. He is working in Qatar and he passed by Sephora and pick up some items. I haven't tried them all but I am very excited.


Clarins
Clarins Primer Set (Sample)
I think these are sample items.

MAC
It's a mineralize blush that has a brownish orangy tint on. This is my second MAC makeup. My first was my Studio Fix Concealer
Benefit
Finding Mr.Bright
Among everything that I got, this is probably what I am excited to try.
I've read a lot of good reviews about these Erase Paste concealer and I am very excited to try it. These set goes with shade 2 or Medium.
I don't know when I can do an individual review on these products but I'm looking forward to testing them. I will surely share with you some feedback. If you had tested these products, let please do not hesitate to share your experience and thoughts about it. I'll be glad to read them!