Feb 21, 2014

First Collective Haul 2014

Yey!!
I finally had a new haul video! It's been a while since I had a haul video. These are basically stuff that are repurchased and some a new that I wanted to try. So let's get started!

First stop, I visited the new store of Suesh in SM Megamall and decided to get some new items that I will need for my gigs.

I got myself some Cosmetic Wedges. I found it really handy specially when doing make-up looks for my clients because it helps to blend foundations and cream/liquid blushes easily.
 I got this for Php250.00 and it contains 32 pieces of wedge sponges. For me its reusable as long as you clean and sanitize it well.
I also got myself this Stainless Mixing Palettes for Php650. This is perfect whenever you are trying to mix foundations, lipsticks or eyeshadows and prevent using the back of your hand for a more hygienic appearance specially when I will be doing someone else's make-up.
I went to SM Megamall Department Store and see if there are anything there that will interest me and so I thought of checking each make-up counters I passed by. First stop was ELF counter.
I saw this ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon and it simply just caught my attention.
Being Waterproof is a really make me want to try it. It also reminded me of the NYX Jumbo pencils that I could only buy through online re-sellers and during bazaars.

I also got excited because I saw that they now offer the ELF HD Blushes.
This is really nice because before, I can only buy this through online re-sellers and it a bit hard to decide which shade I should get.
This blush cost me Php349.75 which is a bit expensive compare buying it to the online shops we have locally. I was tempted to buy all the shades but I decided to just buy one for now and so I got the Superstar shade.
I also visited the Fashion 21 counter since I wanted to get more of their Loose Powders specially for my clients. I got one shade for now which is #1. I used to use the same powder before but in a different shade which is #6 but since I got tanned, its too light for me. This shade also has a pinkish undertone on it which might not fit to most of my morena clients so the #1 shade which has the yellowish undertone would be the best for me and for my clients for now. This cost me Php175.00
I also got the new Fashion 21 Lash Adhesive since I already run out of my lash adhesive.
The counter ladies offer me this which is much cheaper and costs me only Php140.00. Although cheap I found it funny because it reminded me a lot of Aido's Eyelid Adhesive. It's nice to see that the box also has instructions that will show you how to use this.
I then check-out the Jazzy Collection's counter and picked up this Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Gel in EBG-01 shade which is the lightest. I've heard and seen so much good stuff about this product and I can't wait to give it a try. This cost me Php299.00
I also saw some new items from this line and I decided to picked up their new Jazzy Collections BB Cream with SPF30 in the shade EBB-02. I've tried their foundations and I found it really nice so I thought of giving this one a try. This cost me Php349.00
I also thought that it would be nice for me to do a comparison review about eyebrow gels that are locally available so I decided to get the Color My Brows from Etude house in 01. This shade is almost the same as the one that I got from Jazzy Collections so it's perfect to compare. This costs me Php348.00.
I also visited the Maybelline counter because of their 20-30% discount promo. I looked around and decided to get me again this Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in the shade Natural. I had this before and I remembered how much I loved this product and since it was on-sale, I couldn't help but get myself another one. This costs me Php369.00 (sale for Php221.50).
I then went to St. Lucia East Grand Mall and looked around their department store and decided to visit their make-up counters.
I went to their Nichido counter and got this new new Nichido Lip blush duo with Vitamine E for Php88.00 each.
I then saw this counter right outside the department store and some items they offer really caught my attention. One of them is this AMUSE Lip Liner in the shade Natural for Php100.00.
Another item that interests me a lot is their AMUSE Perfect Eyeliner in the shade Gold. It reminded me a lot of Michelle Phan's Gold Eyeliner that I really wanted and this only cost me Php120.00
And then I also visited the HBC store since I've heard that they have a new HD Line which I wanted to try. They now have HD Foundation, HD lipsticks but I decided to just get their San San HD Concealers. They offer very limited shades which I got all  3. (Natural, Beige and Olive). Each costs Php105.00
At the St. Lucia East Grand Mall's department store, I found some new hair tools that I wanted to try.
First I got this 3 bundles of hair tools which contains 2 ponytail maker and a bun maker.
It also have some instructions and photos at the back part of the packaging that I could try using these hair tools. This cost me only Php45.95
I also saw this small bun maker which is similar to what I saw with Nee of Bebexo so I got myself one for only Php59.75
I also got new books and hopefully these will help me improve more on what I do. First book I got is this Hair A Book of Braiding and Styles which costs Php838.00 but I got it on-sale from PowerBooks for Php670.50
Another one is the Face to Face by Bianca Valerio which costs Php795.00 but was also on-sale at PowerBooks for Php636.00.
That's all the stuff I wanted to share and I hope some of the items I showed you interests you as well.