Jan 3, 2013

2013 Wish List

Hi Everyone!
Happy New year to all of you and what a good thing to start this new year is make a list of all your targets this year!

Targets doesn't necessary mean a requirement. It's more of your goals or something to look forward to. I like doing this list every year to help me strive more and give my best at all times. It can be a material, an act, a dream... ANYTHING that you wanted to achieve this year.


So here is my list:

1. A House / For me and my husband. Since we just got married and he left for work (abroad) after, we never got the chance to really feel like we are married. So we both wanted a place of our own to start building our own family and our dreams.

2. A new Pet (Puppy). I wanted a new pet something that will keep me company when I am alone at home. I already reserved one from this cute puppies!

3. Change all my primary IDs. I wanted to make it official and use my husbands' name as my last name in all legal transactions I will make moving forward.

4. Get promoted. Since I got a new job( just before December), I wanted to prove to myself that I made a right decision and excel on this new role.

5. Be more responsible. No need to explain this. ^_^

6. New business opportunity.

This list may increase more from time to time. I am so excited for this year. How about you guys? What are your goals this year?