Aug 19, 2012

Eyelash Tweezers from Japan Homes

I went on a little shopping this Friday and I stop by to one of my favorite stores to shop in (Japan Homes and American Dollar Store). As I go around to get some new organizers for my make-up collections, I noticed this upon the counter right before I paid the stuff that I got.

For my recent videos, you have noticed me play around my lashes more than what I use to. This is one of the most difficult part of my make-up tutorials that's why I have to either not show how I place it or not use it at all. If you notice me wearing them, I may have used 5 to 10 minutes of my time just placing them alone on my lashes. I normally use those regular tweezers just to help me get them into the right place.

I've tried so many techniques out there and use different tools too help me but it really is difficult. I recently saw a make-up tutorial from one of the Youtube gurus I am currently subscribed and she used this kind of tweezers to put her lashes in place. When I saw this at the counter, I immediately add it to my purchases. 
I have yet to try this product and when I do, I will inform you my thoughts and how I used it.