Jul 19, 2012

Day Look for Hooded Eyes


I received a message in my Youtube account asking for a recommendation look for girls with hooded eyes. I already have an idea what a hooded eyes looks like but still, I researched more about it and found out more about different eye types



I looked in the mirror and noticed that my eyes are almost like hooded so I decided to create a look that would most likely useful for those girls who have the same set of eyes like what I have and here is what I came up with...

Here are the list of products I used to achieve this look. You can watch the full make-up tutorial on the video below. I hope you guys like it!

Face:
Moisturizer - Biokos Martha Tilaar
Foundation - Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Concealer - Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation 65A
Face Powder - Maybelline Clear and Smooth All Cake Powder in Honey
Contouring Powder - ELF Blush and Contouring Powder
Blush - Blush Me! from MeMeMe

Eyes:
Eyeshadow Primer - ELF Primer and Sealer
Eyeshadow - Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet as Candy
Eyeliner - Nichido Single Eyeshadow in Soft Black
Liquid Eyeliner - Physicians Formula EyeDefiner Felt-tip Eye Marker
Mascara - Fashion 21 Double-up Mascara in Black
Eyelash Curler - Fanny Serrano
Demi-lashes (I purchased in Divisoria)

Lips:
Lipbalm - EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
Lip Liner - Nichido Lipliner in Rosette
Lipstick - Avon Simple Pretty Collection in Graceful Nude

Brushes:
Charm Travel Pro Make-up Brush Set
Marrionod Blush Brush (N32)
Large Eye Brush from ECO 6 pieces eye brush set