Dec 17, 2011

CHARM Essential Pretty in Pink Vegan Brushes

I am so happy that my make-up brushes are starting to grow and one of the newly added brushes from my collection is this Pretty in Pink Vegan Brushes from Beauty and Minerals. I got mine from Crossings EDSA Shangrila which  is near my work place so it's very convenient.


I like this brush so much that you can actually carry other makeup together with the brushes because it has small compartments inside.

The first pocket has a zipper to secure all makeup such as single eyeshadow, lipstick and concealer sticks.

The other is a slide-on pocket where you can place some blotting sheets and pocket tissues.

Inside you will see all 14 Vegan Brushes that are mostly necessities on your daily make-up routine. The brushes are tightly fit in the brush holes and will secure them from falling out of place.
The brushes are made of Vegan Hair and it is so soft and  it feels silky when you use this in applying your make-up. Let's take a closer look on the individual brushes.

Precise Lip Brush with Cover

Brow Spoolie

Pointed Eyeliner Brush

Angled Eyeliner Brush

Angled Eyeshadow Brush

Classic Blending Brush

Shading Brush

Small Eyeshadow Brush

Pencil Point Smudger Brush

Crease Blending Brush

Big Eyeshadow/Concealer Brush

Foundation Brush

Blush/Contour Brush

Powder Brush

I am in-love with this brushes. This will surely replace my old favorite brushes not to mention that it's PINK!

In addition to the brushes, I also got myself 1 box of new false lashes.

Recently in my new videos, I've been using falsies and I wanted to try different styles so I decided to get this.

The hair strands are crisscross and looks girly because of the length and style but still looks natural.

This is very convenient since it's now available in malls so I don't need to pay shipping (I think Beauty and Minerals are offering FREE SHIPPING this month).

Hope you guys find this interesting. Check out Beauty and Minerals Site to get these products.