Oct 25, 2011

Halloween Look - Gothic Doll

Halloween is approaching close and you better make sure you have your costumes ready for all the Halloween parties you will go. No idea what to be on the party, check this out.
I myself wanted to go on different Halloween parties myself but I have to admit that I always had a hard time when I see creepy, scary, full blooded and torn costumes because it haunts me in my dreams (who doesn't?). However, I still wanted to go and check those party-goers and be amaze with their creativity and mind-blowing ideas. With costumes, I want mine to be simple, girly and it must have the creepiness to scare children away and here is the look I decide to try.


I got inspired with a Japanese/Korean horror movie called Doll Master. In these movie, there were a lot of life-size doll shown which are mostly creepy but beautiful so i decided to be one of those dolls :) Here is a closer look of my face. Check out the video on how I created this look from my YOUTUBE channel down below.

The products that I used were the following:

Face:
Primer Matte It (for oily skin) - The Body Shop
Beauty Cake in Classic Mint - Nichido
Precious Mineral BB Cream - Etude House
Color Stay Foundation in Nude - Revlon
White Pressed Powder - Careline
Waterproof Eyebrow Colour - In2It

Eyes:
White Jumbo Pencil in Milk - NYX
Mocha Eyeshadow from Barenaked Palette - Dollface Cosmetics
Black Eyeshadow from Barenaked Palette - Dollface Cosmetics
Natural Eyelashes - Saizen
Eyelash Adhesive - LashGrip (Beauty Bar)

Contact Lenses:
Black Diamond - Red Jhelli Shop

Lips:
Lip Balm - Vaseline
Round Lipstick in Dido - NYX

Brushes:
Foundation Brush - Charm Travel Pro Makeup Brush Set
Blush Brush (N35) - Marionaud
Angled Brush with Spooly - Marionaud
Eyeshadow Brush - Charm Travel Pro Makeup Brush Set
Smudge Brush - Eco Tools