Sep 4, 2011

July and August Haul

It's been a while since I post a new blog and a haul so please expect that this might be a jam pack of products that I got for July and August.
I will try to get this info as organize as possible so please bare with me. ^_^

Elf Golden Bronzer
I am not that happy with this product for this only makes me more oily throughout the entire day.

Sometimes I use the lightest shade as a highlighter.

ELF Powder Brush
At last, the long wait is now over. This powder brush from ELF is something that I've been eyeing from different online shops but I am very hesitant because it causes more plus I also have to pay for the shipping,
I am so in love with this brush because it is so multi-functional. You can use this as a powder brush or even a foundation brush.
I also love the idea of making it flat-top which makes it more easier to use.
I also love the bristles because it is ssoooooooooo soft!

ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush
I finally got my hands to the very famous "C" brush. I honestly do not see any major difference with the other eyeshadow that ELF has but I love the bristles of this brush.
Check out the bristles. They are so soft and easy to manage.

Fanny Serrano Curl Lashes
I bought these lash curlers from Fanny Serrano counter in Watson's.
I got the same lash curler before but I just broke it so I got this as a replacement
I love this curler because unlike other brands, the shape of the clamp is curve which it makes easy for curling the lashes
I was excited to see this in the counter. I'm fun of putting falsies just at the outer corner of my eyes so this tool will be a good help to curl the falsies better.
The size of this is perfect for small hard to reach lashes

Marionnaud Premium Foundation Brush (N4)
This is way much better than the first foundation brush (N33) that release base on the look.
I have yet to test it so I we shall see if this is really better than the first one.

Marionnaud Premium Tapered/Pointed Brush (N8)
Basing on the look, this brush is better than the N37 pointed brush that was first release. This is more dense and easily returns to its original form. Though I have no issues using the old version

Marionnaud Premium Angled and Spool Brush (N9)
This is the premium version of the N38 Angled and Spool brush.
This do not have a any major difference from N38 except the handle is longer. 
I like it too but I might prefer using the N38 since its handy and can fit in my make-up kit.

Etude House Color My Brows #1
My bestfriend got this for me as a birthday gift. I love this because it colors my brow hair to the shade that I want. It matches the eyebrow shade that I always use. I will definitely repurchase this.

Etude House Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss
I am not really a fan of lip glosses but I really like the color of this. 
Another thing that interest me is the applicator. IT ROLLS! ^_^

Ever Belina Mousse Eyeshadow in Amber
I am so in love with this! It very convenient, easy to apply and multi-functional.
It's a cream type so you can use this alone or use it as a eyeshadow base.

EverBelina Advance Lip and Cheek Tint in Bloom
I read from a blog that this product is one of their favorites out of all the lip products of Ever Belina so I grad myself one.
I wasn't able to try it at the counter because I was very tired and I want to go home. When I tried it at home, I was very disappointing because it's not showing any tint at all in my lips as to what the blogger says. I am not even sure if I am using it right (haha) or I just got the wrong color. I also notice that it has a bad flavor for a liptint.

Careline Blush in Touch of Pink
I super love this blush on. Not to mention that it is a matte finish.
The shade I got it in Touch of Pink so it gives a very nice shade in your cheeks without over doing it. I comes with a sponge applicator and the size of this is perfect to fit in your everyday make-up kits.

Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
I finally got my hands in this!
This is very popular in many Filipina Gurus and I would like to try it too. I don't wear eyeliners most of the time but I am very much excited to try this.

These are not purchase all at the same time. I hope you guys find this helpful!