Jul 17, 2011

iBlog: The First R.J.S Annual Blogging Contest


I would like to share with you guys my experience with Red Jhelli Shop and their contact lenses. I bought a bunch of contact lenses from them and that's how much I enjoy wearing their lenses. This is just one of the most recent lenses I got from them.


This lens that I just tried is the Sakura Pink WI-A27

Pros:
1. The lenses are so cute, they basically look natural on your eyes once worn. The pink shade so not really pink but instead it shows a dull lavender. (it might differ base on the true eye color)
2. It's light and feels comfortable wearing them. I could wear this lens from 4-5 hours.
3. The material use in this lens is durable and thin so it feels light and natural in the eyes

Cons:
1. The free solution that comes with the package is quite small. 
2. The solution bottle cannot be use again once you've finished it. It would be best to use a refillable bottle so that the customers can use it again after buying their own solution.

Here is my before look:

Here are some pictures I took while wearing the lens:

Funny Shots: